-
March 29th, 2007, 04:04 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Sad Kermit playing Hurt
^^Click here ^ very funny shit^^^
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 05:32 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
-
March 29th, 2007, 06:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I have a friend at work who said Mr PRez has done nothing wrong and called Clinton scum. Woo!
-
March 29th, 2007, 07:48 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
The link ‽ Did you watch the link?
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 04:48 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>
-
March 29th, 2007, 08:00 PM
#4
Inactive Member
No fool I was commenting on the shirt!
<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 29, 2007 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Volrath the fallen Evincar ]</font>
-
March 29th, 2007, 08:32 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Dammit! Now I'm going to have to delete the shirt pic so people will watch the damnable video.
-
March 29th, 2007, 10:16 PM
#6
Inactive Member
wooooow, that's almost as good as the johnny cash version.
-
March 29th, 2007, 10:50 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
That's what I've been trying to get across. Best music video ever!
-
March 31st, 2007, 01:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
One of the funniest things I have seen in awhile.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks